Thursday, April 9, 2009

What are your favorite scents?

Do you love vanilla scents? How about fruity or flowery scents? Musk,oriental blends? Let me know and I will customize a magnificent scent that will be exclusively for you! When your friends say..Hey what perfume/cologne is that? Tell them..It was made Especially for Me!
Your perfume/cologne will be in your very own perfume bottle or spray.
You Deserve Your Very Own!
All it takes is an email,send me your telephone number and email address and we will create. A sample will be sent to you to approve before you purchase. We can also schedule an appointment and talk over the phone while I create. I also travel to selective cities and states. Great event/function and party idea. 
A perfectly made scent, Especially Just For You!
Email: maria@fhmii.net

Visit our main site at: www.fhmii.net

No comments:

Post a Comment